Easy snack recipe for kids(part 1)...... chocolate hazelnut spread



Hi friends!


Sorry for such a long break. Due to work load I was unable to find time for blogging. Sometimes your routine becomes gets so hectic that it seems impossible to find time for your own self. I am especially talking about those people who have kids to take care off.
My childhood reminds me of my mother managing things in a pretty organized way. We were 3 siblings and all were really demanding, so my mother used to keep half prepared food ready which kind of saved her time. Parenting is one serious thing and you need to be more organized and innovative.

That’s what my mother used to be and pretty much, she still is!

My younger sibling always had issues regarding food of his choice; interestingly our mother always had some solution to this. Today’s recipe which I am about to share really worked for us as kids. It is known as chocolate spread which can be stored for a month after preparation.




You will need following 6 ingredients:

• Milk chocolate 375 g

• Hazelnuts (optional) 125 g

• Vegetable oil 2 table spoon

• Caster sugar 2 table spoon

• Cocoa powder 1 table spoon

• Vanilla extract ½ tea spoon




Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. If not allergic to hazelnuts then grind them into paste in a food processor. Add oil, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract into the hazelnut. Finally add the melted chocolate into the hazelnut mixture and blend until the mixture is smooth. Cool at room temperature before use. It will keep up for one month at room temperature.



This chocolate spread is a time saver and really works as a snack for kids. They just love to eat it either with bread or without bread.

All you mommy’s out there!

Do try this recipe of chocolate spread for your kids and let me know how it worked for you guys.



Happy baking . .

2 Response to "Easy snack recipe for kids(part 1)...... chocolate hazelnut spread"

  1. Alisa says:

    Cant wait to try this.I followed you from the foodie blog roll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this hazelnut widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about recipes for hazelnuts,Thanks!

    Thank you Alisa for stopping by and taking out time to drop few lines. .i just added foodista widget and hope other readers can also enjoy this recipe. When ever you try this recipe do give your feed back. I would really appritiate it .

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme