Crunchy cinnamon biscuits





• o Since I bake myself it’s always fun trying new recipes every time although I stick to few of them. But still not exploring the baking world is against me being ME. Thanks to social networking sites that had played an important role in connecting people and sharing information..
It’s the social networking frenzy though which I recently got a chance to join a cooking site where people share information regarding recipes. To my surprise this site did not only offer different recipes but also had the option of interaction among cooking experts. This was like hitting the jack pot for my baking world. There I got this amazingly simple and tasty recipe of simple cinnamon biscuits. This recipe was so simple and contained few ingredients that I was unable to stop myself from trying it right away. So at 2 in the morning I found myself baking these cinnamon biscuits. The preparation time was 10 minutes and baking time was 12-14 minutes and yes off course they tasted really yummy and different but you will only know this after trying them out yourself. So here’s the list of ingredients required for cinnamon biscuits:







• 1 cup flour

• ½ cup sugar (do not grind it )


• ¾ tea spoon of grounded cinnamon

• ¾ tea spoon salt


• 5 table spoon melted butter


• 1 egg










Now first of all melt butter in a sauce pan until its color turns golden. In a separate bowl mix flour, egg, salt, cinnamon, and sugar together and mix it with the help of spatula. Now add boiled butter into the flour mixture and knee the dough with hands. Roll on the counter cut into different shapes of your choice. Place into oven and bake at 170 degree C for 12-14 minutes. Your crunchy cinnamon biscuits are ready to be served. This much quantity will make 2 dozen small crunchy cinnamon biscuits. You can store them in air tight jar and use for quite some time. Happy baking !








1 Response to "Crunchy cinnamon biscuits"

  1. Anonymous says:

    simple yet interesting

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme